SIX NEW QUEENSLAND FAMILY LAW SERVICE PROVIDERS ANNOUNCED
Attorney-General/Minister for Social Services – Joint Media Release
The Government has announced the results of an open competitive selection process to deliver six family law services in South East Queensland from 1 January 2015.
Family Law Services are vital to helping separating and separated families focus on the needs of children during and after separation.
They provide an alternative to formal legal processes for these families to make arrangements that are in the best interests of their children.
This includes families with complex needs, such as those with family violence issues.
The successful service providers are:
- Family Relationship Centre Ipswich – Relationships Australia Queensland
- Children’s Contact Service Ipswich – Relationships Australia Queensland
- Children’s Contact Service Logan – UnitingCare Community
- Children’s Contact Service Gold Coast – Relationships Australia Queensland
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Gold Coast – Centacare
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Sunshine Coast – UnitingCare Community
More information about, or referrals to use these family law services is available from the Family Relationship Advice Line on 1800 050 321 or from www.familyrelationships.gov.au.